Thursday, August 10, 2017

Brush delivery for plein air!


I have just received a delivery of brushes from Rosemary and Co in England. So impressed that these brushes arrive within 2 days of ordering them. The best thing about getting a delivery of brushes from Rosemary and Co is the little art newletter (book) that always comes with the brushes. It always contains a couple of featured artists with tips and painting advice from those artists.


After my recent trip I decided that I'm going to permanently keep two sets of brushes - one for the studio and one to keep in my plein air bag, so that they never need cleaning and are already packed up and ready to go.
I recently tried out the Rosemary evergreen brushes because I wanted something with a really clean sharp edge.

These do the job!




















My other favourite are the Rosemary Eclipse Angular brushes. I love these. They have a very clean sharp edge and are great for painting straight edges and corners.




No comments:

Post a Comment