Sunday, November 12, 2017

Berries on parade - and a website!


Another study of strawberries, before I post a larger painting I'm working on.


Have I announced I have a new website?

Here it is!

jacquelinedavis.com 


I have been simultaneously working on:

  • building my website 
  • updating this blog 
  • and designing my business cards so that they all have a similar look to them. 


Super happy with the business cards and also got some note cards printed at the same time.



I wanted a semi-retro look to all of it which I feel fits well with my style of painting.
For each of the website, blog and business cards I have chosen FUTURA as my font for the main titles.
Futura was designed by Paul Renner in 1927 coincidentally the era when all my favorite styles of architecture were built.  It is similar to Gill Sans designed by Eric Gill designed around the same time. Both fonts are still widely used today.


No comments:

Post a Comment