Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Strawberries and checkered cloth


This is my new favourite painting. I'm super happy with it even though I say so myself.
I started it yesterday and finished it this morning but I was very distracted painting it since today is election day in the US and I kept getting distracted by updates popping up on my phone, so I really lost track of the number of hours I actually spent on it.
Anyway, strawberries are my new favourite thing to paint and checkered cloth is my least favourite thing to paint.
I may continue with the strawberry theme for a while, since I have some other ideas for them.

(12 x 12 inches)
30 x 30cm
Oil on Gessobord


No longer for sale

2 comments:

  1. Checkered cloth mastered! Well done. It was lovely meeting you at Rye exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary. Great to meet you too! So pleased to have found 2 artists in my local area. Let's keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete