Monday, January 15, 2018

Monday Morning Tulips



Daily Painting Challenge - Day 15

I went out again to find tulips and found these. They are the tiniest tulips in the world. Fortunately I had a tiny blue and white pitcher that fit them nicely.
This is painted mainly with a brush but I also decided to have a play around my palette knife.

While painting I almost always listen to a spoken pod cast, usually something to do with art. For some reason I get too distracted listening to music.

Anyway today I was listening to this one about artist Kenny Harris.

The Savvy Painter: Kevin Harris

Afterwards I looked him up and I'm blown away by how good and inspiring his art is.
Love it. He might be my new favorite artist.

(8 x 8 inches)
20 x 20cm approx
Oil on Gessobord  







No comments:

Post a Comment