Saturday, September 24, 2016

Teatowels!

Today I don't have a painting to write about, but I felt I needed to mark the day with a post.

I mentioned a little while back that I set up an account with Daily Paintworks...
and today I sold three paintings! So happy!
The Daily Paintworks site took me a while to navigate and set up but I think I have the hang of it now, and so happy to have sold some of my paintings from there.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to paint this week as I've had other obligations to deal with, but that hasn't stopped me thinking about things I want to paint.

I have a passion for all things vintage from the 30's, 40's and 50's and I was browsing Etsy (never a good idea) and came across these vintage french tea towels (what the heck? crazy right?) but stick with me, I just thought they'd make a great backdrop for paintings. They arrived today. They are about a meter in length each and I can't wait to use them.



Don't you love it when you get a pretty package in the mail? And they came all the way from France.



No comments:

Post a Comment