Saturday, January 13, 2018

Calla Lilies



Daily Painting Challenge - Day 13

A few things about this daily painting challenge:
  • It has sparked a ton of ideas for larger paintings, which I'd really like to be getting on with, but can't really start yet because I feel I have to get to the end of this challenge.
  • It opens you up to having to show all your pieces whether you think they are any good or not. 

I actually went out today to buy some white tulips to practice for an idea I have brewing, but couldn't find any so bought these Calla Lilies instead. So this composition isn't really what I initially had in mind. However I'm on a mission to practice painting all varieties of flower, and this turned out well I think.








(8 x 8 inches)
20 x 20cm approx
Oil on Gessobord   

No comments:

Post a Comment